Hangzhou Top Ten Things to do in 2014 Spring
Hi, everyone, this is Sophia from absoluteChinatours.com. I have lived in Hangzhou, the paradise city for 7 years and here goes my hand-picked list of top things to do in Hangzhou 2014 Spring:
(1) Visit Hangzhou Botanic Garden from middle Jan to early March. It is the best place to see plum blossoms in Zhejiang province
Me at Hangzhou Botanic Garden this Spring
(2) Be a superstar at Hangzhou Prince Bay Park. Bursting with colorful tulips, cherry&peach blossoms during April, this park is a Mecca for daily &wedding photos.
(3) Cycling, hiking or cruising West Lake to take in the serene beauty inspired numerable scholars, artists and romantics alike. Enjoy the peach and cherry blossoms along Su Causeway. Spring Dawn at Su Causeway ranks No.1 in the list of West Lake Top Ten Sights.
Baochu Pagoda in the distance
(4) Visit Longjing Tea Plantation to familiarize with emerald and juicy Dragon Well Green Tea, the best and most expensive green tea throughout China. Enjoy a meal at a local farmer’s restaurant and sip authentic Dragon Well Tea with cheap price. Hangzhou cuisine, with a perfect blend of light flavor and fresh texture, will tantalize your palate instantly. Drop by National Tea Museum to know everything about tea.
(5) Be intrepid and explore Longmen Ancient Town and pick some fresh strawberry during the way. With around RMB 100, you can eat and buy around 3.5kg fresh strawberries home.
(6) Join Hangzhou International Cartoon and Animation Festival on April 28,2014
(7)Yiwu Consumer Goods Sourcing Fair Apr. 20, 2014 to Apr. 22, 2014
(8) China Crystal and Glass Product Fair May. 24, 2014 to May. 31, 2014 Yiwu
(9) Lanting International Calligraphy Festival Apr. 2014 Zhejiang
(10) If you are still in town till June, do not miss the China Tea Industry Expo 2014 held at Hangzhou Peace Exhibition Center from Jun 20-23, 2014, for it is the best time to choose the right tea with reasonable price. You will be spoiled by choices.
Since Absolute China Tours is based in Hangzhou, we can ensure you enjoy the best of Hangzhou at the most reasonable price. Welcome to explore paradise Hangzhou with us this spring...
Our best sellers:
Author: Sophia Posted on Mar 7,2014