- Toll Free:
- 1-888-414-0686 ( US & Canada)
- 0-808-189-0371 (UK)
- Intl. Call:
Many people are looking for travel deals before their trip to China. We believe you may find a good China travel deal here that suits you best.
If you're looking for a great guide to the best and most interesting tourist attractions in China, then allow us to show you China from the inside.
High Speed Train
China Visa | Chinese Embassies and Consulates Abroad | Foreign Embassies and Consulates in China
Chinese visa is a permit issued by visa authorities of China in accordance with the laws and regulations of China to a foreign citizen for entry into, exit from or transit through the territory of China. The Chinese Visa Authorities issue Diplomatic Visa, Courtesy Visa, Service Visa or Ordinary Visa to a foreign citizen according to his or her status, purpose of visit and type of passport.
(1) Chinese diplomatic missions, consular posts, Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Macao Special Administrative Region, and other resident organizations authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are responsible for handling visa applications by foreign citizens for entry into and transit through mainland China and the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China.
(2) The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the local foreign affairs offices authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are responsible for issuance, change and extension of diplomatic and official visas and for issuance of residence permit to holders of diplomatic and official visas.
(3) The Ministry of Public Security and the local public security bureaus authorized by the Ministry of Public Security are responsible for inspection on entry and exit of foreigners, issuance of visas at the port of entry, extension and change of ordinary visas, and issuance of residence permit to holders of ordinary visas, who are already in China.
(4) The Immigration Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is responsible for matters relating to foreigners’ entry into and exit from the Hong Kang Special Administrative Region.
(5) The Department of Identification of the Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region. Unless visa exempted according to bilateral agreements, a foreigner may apply for a visa to enter Macao upon arrival at the Port of Entry.
(6) According to the Chinese official regulation, you cannot travel to Tibet independently. You have to book a tour package to Tibet through a tour agency. You need a special travel permit to enter Tibet in addition to a valid China visa. Please contact us as soon as possible if you plan to travel to Tibet. We will handle all the issues for you.