Qingdao Highlights tour
- HighlightsZhanqiao Pier,Small Fish Hill,Badaguan Scenic Area
5 hours approx.
Lunch at a local restaurant
- Guide Private English speaking guide
USD181 per person
USD162 per person
USD136 per person
-- SSP refers to single room supplement price
This excursion provides you with a quick glimpse of both the old and new faces of Qingdao city.Visit Zhanqiao pier ,as the symbol of Qingdao, is the pride of Qingdao people. It was constructed in 1892 during the Qing Dynasty, In 1931, the Nanjing Kuomintang government invested in the renovation of Zhanqiao Pier, Since then, it became the No1 scenic site in Qingdao. Then visit Xiao QingDao Park, originally is called “QingDao”, It covers an area of 0.024k㎡,because its figure likes an old music instrument and its view is very beautiful, so it has other name called “Qin Island”.
Xiaoyu Mountain , the first hill park in the classical style in QingDao, has the best commanding point to view the panorama of the sea neighboring Qingdao. Then visit Eight passes which is located to the east of the HuiQuan Gulf .There are eight streets named after eight famous passes in ancient China in this place. BaDaguan is a collection of various architectural styles from all over the world, so it’s honored as the place of International Exposition of building of various countries.
After seeing these Qingdao area highlights, reboard the coach one last time for the return drive to the pier.
- Round-trip private transportation to/from cruise ship pier and sightseeing tours in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- All admission fees
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- International transportation
- Chinese visa
- Personal expenses such as: excess luggage charge (please verify your flight documentation), beverages, laundry services, etc.
- Tips or gratuities to local driver and guide
Trips and shore excursions are subject to ship arrival and departure times and may be adjusted to ensure a safe return to port.
Similar Tours You May Like