Half Day Kowloon (Morning Tour)
- HighlightsWong Tai Sin Temple, Nan Lian Garden and Kowloon Walled City Park
5 hours approx.
Dim Sum lunch at Serenade Chinese Restaurant
- Guide Private English speaking guide
USD243 per person
USD186 per person
USD134 per person
-- SSP refers to single room supplement price
In the morning, you will be picked up at the cruise terminal. Then you will start touring around Kowloon. You will stop at Wong Tai Sin Temple. It is a big Taoist temple located on the northern side of Lion Rock in the north of Kowloon. It is dedicated to Wong Tai Sin. It is believed that you could always get what you request after you pray there. So it is among the most popular temples in Hong Kong. Then you will be guided to Nan Lian Garden. It is a gorgeous Tang Dynasty-style garden, which is regarded a hidden gem in the crowded city of Hong Kong by many travelers. After that, proceed to Kowloon Walled City Park. The Kowloon Walled City was formerly built by the Qing government as a military outpost in 1847. But during the Japanese occupation from 1942 to 1945, it was ruined. Later, it was built into a public park with the classical Jiangnan style. Dim Sum lunch will be served at Serenade Chinese Restaurant. After lunch, be transferred back to the cruise terminal.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle for transfers and sightseeing
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and meal as specified in the itinerary
Service not included:
- Hong Kong visa
- Personal expenses such as: beverages, etc.
- Tips or gratuities to local driver and guide
* The touring is at a relaxed pace. Clients only need to walk short distances in each sightseeing spot.
Similar Tours You May Like