- HighlightsZhongshan Square,TV Tower,Xinghai Square
You’ll begin with a drive around Zhongshan Square as your guide explains a brief history of buildings lining the square. Built in 1899 by the Russians, this is the oldest square in Dalian. Next, drive to the TV Tower for a panoramic view of the city from its observation deck. The tower is located on the highest point of Lushan Hill and is connected to Labor Park.
Next, you’ll drive through the city and its main street, Zhongshan Road, past People’s Square en route to Xinghai Square for a brief stop for photos. This large square was built in 1997 to commemorate the return of Hong Kong to China. It features a Huabiao—a column carved with images of clouds and topped with a mystical creature—similar to the column in Tiananmen Square in Beijing. The square offers view of the massive Dalian International Convention Center and nearby Yellow Sea. Continue on with a orientation drive along Dalian’s most beautiful coastal road, enjoy the scenery along with a photo stop at Beida Bridge.
Return to the ship.
- Round-trip private transportation to/from cruise ship pier and sightseeing tours in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- All admission fees
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- International transportation
- Chinese visa
- Personal expenses such as: excess luggage charge (please verify your flight documentation), beverages, laundry services, etc.
- Tips or gratuities to local driver and guide
Trips and shore excursions are subject to ship arrival and departure times and may be adjusted to ensure a safe return to port.
Similar Tours You May Like